Here you will find several options to help you if you are a staff member moving from the monthly payroll to the biweekly payroll. Those on the monthly payroll receive 12 paychecks per year, while those on the biweekly payroll receive 26 paychecks per year and are paid every 2 weeks.
This calculator - created by ADP, SSU's automated time and attendance system - allows you to estimate your net paychecks. We recommend contacting the payroll office to calculate your new paycheck values. If you choose to utilize this payroll calculator yourself, please follow the instructions carefully to avoid any error in the calculated pay.
The paycheck calculator requires Internet Explorer 11 or above.More Detail
Cash Out Option Details
- Only accrued annual leave may be used
- Employee cannot use nor convert sick leave for this purpose
- One‐time only opportunity limited to affected employees
- Voluntary for those employees who elect to exercise this option between
11/1/16 ‐ 6/09/17
- Employees with fewer than 48 hours would be allowed to use their full available leave balance
- Employees would not be able to buy the hours back at a later time
- Employees would receive the vacation leave pay with their regular pay for hours worked
Transition Pay Dates
This handy reference will help you to identify the dates you can expect to be paid if you move to a biweekly payroll.More Detail