Policies & Procedures
Introduction to PolicyTech
PolicyTech™ policy management solution automates the process of authoring, approving and distributing policies and capturing policy attestation. Rules-based workflows and alerts keep policies moving through the process, alerting owners and managers about unread policies, and even reminding policy owners when to update or retire policies. PolicyTech is a software tool designed to aid in administering the policies, procedures, and manuals for the University as a whole.
Listed below are some of the benefits of using PolicyTech:
Organization and Centralization
- Our software organizes your policies and houses them during all stages of creation, review and approval.
- Finds documents through intuitive search functionality.
- Conveniently stores documents and related information in online databases.
Reduced Policy Development and Review Time
- Reduces the development and review time by using an automated workflow that has been refined based on customer input over a 12-year period.
- Automated emails notify co-workers of a document’s review status, which keeps projects moving.
Easy and Automated Electronic Archiving
- When a new document version is created, our software systems will automatically replace it. Old documents are then archived into an online database for safe keeping.
- Archived versions are easily accessible by system administrators, while employees are only able to access the current versions.
- Once a document is completed and approved, our PolicyTech software distributes it automatically to required readers. When the document is updated or changed, the required readers automatically receive email notifications requiring them to reread it.
- Those organizations that need approvals or certifications can accomplish their goal quickly with supporting data, instead of chasing down co-workers via email or some other time intensive fashion.
Easily Accessible Accountability Reports
- Swiftly see policy acceptance rates using our policy management software reports.
The tool can be assessed at the link below:
If you have trouble logging into the system, contact Samantha Hutchinson via email at email@example.com or by phone at 912-358-4037. If you need assistance with writing or reviewing a policy designated for your area, please forward correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
|PolicyTech Resources (New Policy & Procedure Management Tool) *NEW*|
|Document Owner Reference||Reviewer Reference|
|Writer Reference||Approver Reference|
|Logging In (Roles & Permissions)||Policy Overview|
Board of Regents, USG, & State Accounting Office Policy (SSU Operates in Accordance with the following)
For our Business Processes & Manuals, please visit the Business & Financial Affairs Business Processes & Manuals page.
For forms associated with Policies and/or referenced in manuals, please visit the Business & Financial Affairs Forms page.