Our mission as the Office of Procurement is to provide exemplary service in a professional and innovative manner consistent with state law, governing board, and University policies and procedures.
Our vision as the Office of Procurement is to develop highly trained/certified procurement professionals, utilizing advanced technology, dedicated to value-added procurement services that consistently exceed customer expectations.
Procurement strives for continued process and service improvements of the University's procurement and acquisition functions. The specific goals are to:
- Streamline and continual improvement of the procurement function of the University
- Continued enhancement of all services provided by purchasing to its customers.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations
Users' Guides & Useful Information:
- E-Procurement Job Aids **UPDATED**
- E-Procurement Process & Approval Overview
- E-Procurement Requisition Versus Purchasing Card List
- University Travel (Car Rentals, Air Travel, and Team Travel)
- Direct Bill Hotels - Savannah *Coming Soon*
- State-Wide Contract (NOTE: Check Mandatory State Contracts prior to making ANY Purchasing Card (P-Card) purchases.)
- Category Codes
- Frequently Used Account Numbers
Policies & Procedures
- Purchasing Exemptions
- "The 20 Factors" (The IRS has established "The 20 Factors" guidelines that should be considered when determining how an employee should be classified)
- For All Policies & Procedures, go to Policies & Procedures page for Business & Financial Affairs, click here to access.
- Contract Decision Tree (Flow Chart)
- Using E-Pro & Creating an E-Pro Requisition
- Using the New Vendor Form
- Purchasing Manual
- Purchasing Card Manual
- Purchases > $5K - See the Georgia Procurement Manual (this is the governing manual for all state procurement)
- For All Manuals, go to Processes & Manuals page for Business & Financial Affairs, click here to access.
Forms & Applications
- SSU Service-Consultant Contract
- Security Form for E-Procurement Access
- For all Forms, go to Forms page for Business & Financial Affairs, click here to access.
Other Important Documents & Links:
Departments Within Purchasing:
Mrs. Alicia Williams, Purchasing Director
Hill Hall Building, Office 216
Phone: (912) 358-4045
Ms. Pamela Wright, Senior Procurement Specialist
Hill Hall Building, Office 214
Phone: (912) 358-4046
Ms. Trickia Collins, Buyer !
Hill Hall Building, Office 200SD
Phone: (912) 358-4034
Hours of Operation: 8:00am 5:00pm EST