Minority Serving Institution Scholarship Reservation (MSISR) Application Guidelines
SSU NROTC is now accepting MSISR Scholarship Applications Fall 2015 Scholarship Awards!
Interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as quotas are limited
In order to be considered for a scholarship, all items on the MSISR Application Checklist must be reviewed, completed and submitted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The checklist references the following items, among others:
- MSISR Application
- Statement of Understanding
- Debarment and Suspension Statement
- Drug Statement
- Applicant Photo Example
- Applicant Tattoo Example
Important Application Guidelines:
- Ensure you have included all required documents before submission. Incomplete packages will not be reviewed.
- Due to privacy considerations, all documents pertaining to this application should be hand-submitted or mailed to protect the applicant's personal information. E-mail is not a valid form of document submission.
- You will be notified via phone and e-mail within 2 business days of your application's arrival at SSU NROTC.
- You may contact the Recruiting Officer with any questions or to check receipt of your application at:
Savannah State University
3219 College Street
P.O. Box 20299
Thunderbolt, GA 31404-9701