Post-Baccalaureate Tigers

Post Baccalaureate Tigers are students who have a bachelor's degree and are seeking to enroll in undergraduate courses for enrichment purposes.

As a Post Baccalaureate applicant you must submit the following:

  1. Complete an application for Admission online at and pay the $20 App Fee (Non-Refundable).
  2. A complete Certificate of Immunization is required for all Transient applicants. This form needs to be submitted to  
  3. Verification of Lawful Presence
    In accordance with Board of Regents Policy 4.3.4, applicants who are accepted for admission or readmission to Savannah State University, and who seek to be classified as in-state for tuition purposes, are required to provide validation of their lawful presence in the United States. 

    Most students complete this requirement by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA). Students not completing a FAFSA may instead submit a copy of one of the following:

    • Original or Certified U.S.. Birth Certificate 
    • Current U.S.. Passport Book or U.S. Passport Card
    • Current Real ID GA* Driver's License or State-Issued ID (cards that are Limited Term, temporary, or are not Real ID compliant cannot be accepted)
    • Current GA Voter ID Card
    • Current U.S.. Lawful Permanent Resident Card 
    • U.S.. Certificate of Birth Abroad issue by Dept. of State (DS-1350)
    • U.S.. Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240)
    • U.S.. Certificate of Citizenship (USCIS form N-560 or N-561)
    • U.S.. Certificate of Naturalization (USCIS form N-550 or N-570)
    • Military ID cards may be accepted when presented in person (copies cannot be accepted) and the student is the servicemember (dependent cards cannot be accepted). 

    *Current Real ID compliant driver's licenses and state-issued IDs from a number of other states and meeting specific parameters may also be accepted as evidence of lawful presence. Please contact us for additional information at

  4. Submit your official transcripts from all  previously attended college or university.. Please have your official transcript sent to or  
  5. Check your status online here.