Campus Dining Locations and HoursRegular Operating Hours for all locations.
- Dining Hall Menu
Note: Subject to change based on product availability or special promotions.
- Freshens Smoothies and Yogurt
- Tiger Express Diner Menu:
Menu 1 Returning in the Fall!
Menu 2 Returning in the Fall!
- Austin Grill Menu Returning in the Fall!
- Chicken Shack Menu Returning in the Fall!
- Marshside Sunrise Returning in the Fall!
- Tiger Deli Menu Returning in the Fall!
- Corner Cafe
We Proudly Brew Starbucks
Events & Special Promotions
Returning in the Fall!
- Ms. Pats Fried Chicken to Go
Available Every Wednesday
- Pizza To Go
- Tiger Express Specials
Our Sunday dinners are created with family and home in mind. Our Chef has put together very special meals -- carved beef, ham, or turkey with all the trimmings. Just like Mama and Grandmama used to make.
Resident Meal Plans
All resident students at SSU are required to have a meal plan during Fall and Spring semesters. Meal plans for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- 20 meals-a-week - $1,899 **Best value!**
- 15 meals-a-week + 200 dining dollars per semester - $1,972
- 14 meals-a-week - $1,450
- 10 meals-a-week + 200 dining dollars per semester - $1,490
Resident students choose a meal plan when they apply for housing. To change a meal plan, please send an e-mail request to email@example.com prior to the date the meal plan begins. After that, make your requests at the ID Card Office (199 King-Frazier) by 3:00 p.m. the Friday of the first full week of classes.
Changes to upgrade to a larger plan of the same type (traditional to tradidtional or dining dollars to dinning dollars) may be made anytime during the semester, and will be prorated according to the date of the change. The difference in price can be charged to the student account as long as you have not been issued a refund. After the refund is issued, you will need to pay the difference to the Cashier's Office in Hill Hall before the upgrade can be processed.
For further information about the meal plans, please see page 4 of the Auxiliary Services booklet.
Students with off-campus employment or a medical condition who cannot be accommodated by Dining Services may apply for a meal plan reduction at the Auxiliary Services Office (For meal plan reduction, review and sign the Off-Campus Employment & Medical Meal Plan Reduction Policy; and, complete, if applicable, the Physician Statement for Meal Plan Reduction/Exemption form).
Commuter Meal Plans
Commuter meal plans are available for students who do not live on campus, but wish to take advantage of the plan savings and to have the meal plan charged to their student account.
Commuter meal plans are non-refundable and expire at the end of the semester. Commuter Meal plans for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- 10 meals-per-semester - $72
- 25 meals-per-semester - $176
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars-per-semester - $276
- 50 meals-per-semester - $330
- 100 meals-per-semester - $636
Faculty and Staff Meal Plans
Special meal plans have been created for Faculty and staff. Faculty and Staff Meal plans for 2016-2017 are as follows:
- 10 Meals - $72 (One Semester Only)
- 25 Meals - $176 (One Semester Only)
- 25 meals + 100 dining dollars - $298 (Academic Year)
- 50 meals - $350 (Academic Year)
- 100 meals - $685 (Academic Year)
This is a savings over the casual rate that is paid at the door. Instructions are on the Faculty/Staff Meal Plan Application form. All faculty/staff meal plans may be purchased at the Cashier's Office with cash, check, credit card, or by payroll deduction for employees.
Catering at SSU
All events that are to be charged to an SSU department or office must be accompanied by an Auxiliary Special Events Form
Questions or Comments
Please contact us if you have questions or comments about SSU Dining:
Or Contact a member of the Food Services Committee