SSU tours are given by our trained Tiger Ambassadors who will give personal accounts of campus life through their own experience and education.
Brittany AlexanderVice President
Erica BondTour Coordinator
SCHEDULE A TOUR OF SAVANNAH STATE UNIVERSITY:Tours are conducted:
- Monday through Friday between 10:00am and 3:00pm, except for certain holidays and term openings. Fall & Spring Open Houses
- Most tours will last 75 to 90 minutes and you are encouraged to wear conformable clothing for the weather and walking shoes.
- Past visitors are always welcomed back into our caring and friendly family.
- When scheduling a visit, consider requesting a meeting with an admissions counselor and/or financial aid officer.
- You may also want to arrive early enough to have lunch on campus.
Submit Tour Request:
- General SSU - Tour Request Form
- General Group Visit - Dining Form
- Group Visit - Dining Fillable Form
- Submit the completed form(s) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the dates that are blocked off for no tours:
- May 6 – 22, 2014 (No classes)
- May 26, 2014 (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2014 (Independence Day)
- July 28-August 22, 2014 (No Classes)
- September 1, 2014 (Labor Day)
- October 8-10, 2014 (Fall Break)
- November 25-28, 2014 (Thanksgiving Break)
- Last Tour, Fall 2014: December 5th
- Spring 2015, Tours Begin: January 21st. 2015
- Spring Break, (No Tours): March 9 - 13. 2015
Should you have additional questions, please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: 912-358-4338