Tiger Ambassadors and Campus Visitation
SSU tours are given by our trained Tiger Ambassadors who will give personal accounts of campus life through their own experience and education.
Sandria Mason, President Brittany Alexander, Vice Pres.
Immanuel Golden, Secretary Fredrick McLeod, Treasurer
Tyler Reid,Parliamentarian Erica Bond, Tour Coordinator
SCHEDULE A TOUR OF
SAVANNAH STATE UNIVERSITY:
We believe that during visits to schools, students discover which institution best meets their criteria.
SSU Homecoming Tours:
10:00a.m. or 3:00p.m.
Homecoming Group Tours:
Tours are conducted:
- Monday through Friday between 10:00am and 3:00pm, except for certain holidays and term openings.
Fall & Spring Open Houses
- Most tours will last 75 to 90 minutes and you are encouraged to wear conformable clothing for the weather and walking shoes.
- Past visitors are always welcomed back into our caring and friendly family.
- When scheduling a visit, consider requesting a meeting with an admissions counselor and/or financial aid officer.
- You may also want to arrive early enough to have lunch on campus.
Below are the dates that are blocked off for no tours:
- May 6 – 22, 2014 (No classes)
- May 26, 2014 (Memorial Day)
- July 4, 2014 (Independence Day)
- July 28-August 22, 2014 (No Classes)
- September 1, 2014 (Labor Day)
- October 8-10, 2014 (Fall Break)
- November 25-28, 2014 (Thanksgiving Break)
- New Student Orientation: June 13th, 2014, June 21st, 2014, July 19th 2014, July 25th 2014, July, 26th 2014.
Submit Tour Request:
- General SSU-Tour Request Form, General Group Visit-Dining Form , Group Visit - Dinning Fillable Form
- Submit the completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have additional questions, please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions: 912-358-4338
If you have never visited Savannah State University, we would love to have you come and experience our special southern hospitality. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!