International Tigers are students who are neither a US citizen nor a US permanent resident.
As an International applicant you must submit the following:
- Submit Undergraduate Application for Admission
Complete Application for Admission online at gacollege411.com that is FREE!!
- Submit SAT/ACT Scores SAT Code: 5609 ACT Code: 0858
Official SAT or ACT scores. (Scores must be electronically sent to the Admissions Office from the testing source.)
- Submit Transcript(s)
An official college transcript (if applicable) from each college attended (less than 30 semester transferable hours; Transcripts must be electronically sent to the Admissions Office from schools attended.)
- Take or Submit TOEFL Scores
Applicants from non-native English speaking countries must take the Testing of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). (Scores must be at least 225 on the computer test or 530 on the paper exam).
- A complete Certificate of Immunization Form
- International Student Check List Affidavit of Financial Support
- Letter from Sponsor's Bank
- Check your status online Here .
(Admission decisions will not be made on the basis of copies, faxes, or other unofficial documents. Original or certified true copies of documents must be mailed directly to the Office of Admissions 3219 College Street P.O. Box 20209 Savannah, GA 31404.)
International Tigers Application Deadlines