Identifying itself as a strategic partner at the University, the Office of Human Resources works in a consultative and collaborative partnership with University employees to provide quality, customer-focused, cost-efficient service and expertise in employees relations, benefits, compensation, employment, training and personnel policies and procedures. Human Resources embraces the following Vision, Mission Statement, and Guiding Principles:
Vision To serve as a partner in creating a premier work environment.
Mission - To foster a responsive, inclusive and dynamic work environment that attracts, inspires and celebrates excellence in people and ensures the University is successful in realizing its mission of developing productive members of a global society.
- Consistently exceed employee expectations
- Provide innovative and flexible services
- Treat everyone with respect
- Promote positive working relationships
- Ensure a climate of confidentiality
- Foster an environment which demonstrates ethical and professional standards