Computer Services and Information Technology
The Department of Computer Services and Information Technology (CSIT) designs, develops, acquires, maintains and provides the technical computer and telecommunications infrastructure for the campus, both academic and administrative, provides support to campus personnel in its use, and orchestrates the development of policies for its effective utilization. The infrastructure includes desktop equipment, networks, laboratories, and data archives together with the network and web links between internal and external resources along with system security, and disaster preparedness.
CSIT will become the most trusted and authoritative resource for computer and telecommunications related support for all campus constituents; its advice and council will be sought by all stakeholders in planning for continuous technological improvement and mastering computer support for campus operations and learning.
Professional Values & Beliefs:
- We will always remember that our customer comes first.
- We will do it right, and do it right the first time.
- We will work in a timely and accurate manner.
- We will keep trying and learn from our mistakes.
- We will do what is right for the customer, not what is easiest for us.
- We will never say no without first investigating alternatives.
- We will continue to grow personally and professionally.