Peer and professional tutors are provided free of charge for all Learning Support and core curriculum courses to all University students. Tutors for higher level and major courses are also available in Biology, Chemistry, Accounting, Finance and Statistics. Additional courses are added upon request from students and faculty. Tutors are available five days per week and four evenings per week. Tutors work with students individually and in small groups to provide quality academic support that meets the needs of students. Limited space is available for tutoring in major courses.
For appointments, contact the Tutorial Center (912) 358-4476 or stop-by Whiting Hall, Room 128. Students may also schedule additional time if needed.
Main Office Location and HoursPhysical Location: Whiting Hall Room 128
P.O. Box 20428
Savannah, Georgia 31404
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Tutorial Services Guidelines
- No eating or drinking is allowed.
- Cell phones must be turned “off” or set to “vibrate” and all telephone conversations must be conducted outside the tutoring area.
- All students are required to check in to receive credit.
- All students should come prepared to work.
- All students using the tutorial services should abide by all rules and regulations.
Please review the Tutoring Schedule for subjects offered and time availability.