SSU Foundation, Inc.
The Savannah State University Foundation, Inc. is an affiliate 501(c) (3) organization that promotes the overall preservation and enhancement of Savannah State University. It is pivotal that we maintain growth within our organization in order to enhance the growth of the university. Your support of giving will help us maintain the growth and structure needed for the promotion of educational excellence and service to our community. Giving to Savannah State University is an investment in tomorrow's leaders. The oldest public historically black college in Georgia, SSU has a rich history of providing a high quality education to students from around the world.
- SSU Foundation/Dixie Crystal Endowment
- SSU Foundation/Annette K. Brock Scholarship
- SSU Foundation/John McGlockton Endowment
- SSU Foundation/Savage Brown Scholarship
- Dr. Prince A. Jackson, Jr. Scholarship
- James O. Thomas, Jr. Scholarship
- Jimmy Colson Scholarship
- Inez Thomas Colson Scholarship-Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority
- Dr. Margaret G. Robinson Scholarship
- Varnetta Frazier Scholarship
- GYF-Eloise Mosley Young Memorial Scholarship
- Gilbert Dean Athletic Book Scholarship
- Russell Ellington Scholarship
- Bill Davis Football Scholarship
- Maceo Taylor Basketball Scholarship
- Charles H. Lee Book Scholarship
- SSUNAA-District of Columbia Chapter Scholarship
- SSUNAA Scholarship
All charitable donations can be forwarded to Savannah State University Division of University Advancement Post Office Box 20439, Savannah, Georgia 31404.
As well as
You may also contact Mr Charles G. Young, SSUF Board Chairman.