Proctoring services are available at Savannah State University (SSU) during regularly scheduled testing sessions. A proctored exam is an exam that is administered by an individual who supervises the student while they are taking the exam. The use of proctoring services is to ensure the integrity and security of the exam in a secure environment. Savannah State University is a member of the National College Testing Consortium which provides proctoring services for SSU students enrolled in online courses and students attending other colleges and universities (non-SSU students). Institutions across the nation utilize Savannah State University as a testing site. Students needing this service should make an appointment as soon as they become aware of their test dates using the online registration system: www.registerblast.com/ssu or by clicking the linke below.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW to take your test.
ECORE students must register here.
Looking for a test center outside of the Savannah area? Click here to find other college testing centers.
All examinees utilizing SSU Proctoring Services must review and adhere to SSU Test Center Rules and/or those rules governed by your home institution.
Students who are taking Independent Study or online classes at other institutions may elect to have their exams administered at Savannah State University. The sponsoring school or company must send exams directly to the Testing Office. Included with the exam should be any instructions for the proctor and any forms to be completed and returned. The sponsoring school will determine allotted time (or maximum time limits) and special testing conditions. No calculators, notes, or books will be allowed unless specified by the sponsoring institution. The testing fee is $20 per hour. This fee is calculated using the time allotted by the sponsoring school (i.e. If time allotted for test is 1 hour 30 minutes, the total test fee is $40.) All students (SSU or NON-SSU) must adhere to the following:
- Follow their home institution's procedures for on-site or off-site testing and adhere to maximum time limits on each test.
- Register Online for the proctored test--Do not use this link when registering for eCore exams.
- Review and adhere to SSU Test Center Rules and those rules governed by your home institution.
- On the day of testing bring
- a government-issued photo ID (two forms of identification is highly encouraged to ensure entry)
- receipt of online test registration and payment of test administration fee
- Examinees who do not show confirmation/or receipt of payment (as it applies) will not be allowed to test.
- items allowed for your test only. DO NOT BRING ELECTRONIC DEVICES.